ECHS Individualized Learning Program Enrollment Process
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Do NOT have your student dropped from his/her current school until your student has been officially accepted for enrollment in Escondido Charter High School’s Individualized Learning Program (ILP).
1. Call the ECHS Admissions Coordinator for questions you may have regarding ECHS’ Individualized Learning Program (ILP) or the Admissions Process.
2. Have your student’s current school send an unofficial transcript and immunization records via fax to ECHS: 760-466-1182. (If your student is a 9th grader, have the current school fax a current “progress report”.) If your student receives any Special Education Services, such as an IEP or a 504 plan, please include this information.
3. After your student’s information has been received by ECHS, please contact the Admissions Coordinator to schedule a testing appointment.
4. After testing is completed, the ECHS Admissions Coordinator will contact you to discuss your student’s test results in order to determine proper placement for your student.
5. If your student is accepted for enrollment, you MUST provide the following documents during your “Intake Appointment”:
a. Proof of residency
b. Drop slip from previous school
6. Please make sure your student has returned all text books to his/her previous school and that all fines have been paid.
NOTE: If steps 5 and 6 are not completed, the enrollment process at ECHS cannot be completed.
Escondido Charter High School